Microblading eyebrows is not enough for you? Would you like to offer your customers more? In this 4-day training course especially for experienced microblading artists, we lead you from your first drawing exercises to the successful execution of several PMU tasks on 4 different models (2 for eyes, 2 for lips).
Maximum of 3 students per trainer while working on live models!
Included in the price
- All practical materials
- The amiea exercise book
- The exclusive “Welcome to amiea” gift box
- Individual support from trainers 3 months after completing the course
- Soft drinks & coffee breaks
- € 50 discount redeemable for the purchase of the amiea textbook “Permanent Make-Up – Essential steps to become an Artist” (valid for 3 months)
- Certificate of attendance as an amiea lips & eyes artist
- After completing the module PMU FOR MICROBLADING ARTISTS EYEBROWS and after proof of six months of practical experience and examination by trainers: Certificate as a “certified amiea Artist”
After completion of course
This app is exclusively from amiea (available at App Store). Via amiea pro, our experienced team of trainers will answer your questions and support you by analyzing the before-and-after pictures of your practical work!
Quality and safety MADE IN GERMANY, from the market leader in the field of PMU
You’ll work with the certified colors, needles, and systems developed by us and manufactured in our plant. Benefit from our years of experience and expertise as a manufacturer and trainer. We pass our theoretical and practical knowledge on to you, giving you the ideal preparation for your PMU treatments as a certified amiea Artist. We work exclusively with certified trainers who will provide you with a detailed theoretical and practical foundation.
Overview of the training content
Pigmentation systems and cartridges
Color theory and colors
the amiea color palette
Basic hand movements in PMU
Follow-up treatment and home care
- Eyeliner shading
- Eyelash enhancement
- Lip contour
- Full lip shading
Sales and Marketing
You find more information in our calendar. Of course we are happy to help, just give us a call!Go to Calendar