OUR PROMISE FOR YOUR PMU TRAINING
Behind the amiea academy stands MT.DERM, and that means 20 years of experience in PMU – made in Germany. This standard of quality guides us when we train you.
We stand at your side from the start and support you in each and every stage of your progress. From consulting, preparation, color selection, treatment technique, and product sales to customer care – we pass our expertise on to you so that you can work successfully and safely from day one. Even if you already have experience as an advanced artist, we can support you. With practical knowledge, new techniques, and marketing and social media tricks, we’ll make you even more successful.
We only work with the best Master Trainers and leading artists from the industry, regardless of what brands they represent. As such, you have the opportunity to acquire the best PMU expertise currently available.To our trainers
YOUR 5 ADVANTAGES OF PMU TRAINING WITH AMIEA
- Quality and safety come first in our training courses. We pass on our knowledge to you in order to prepare you ideally for your career.
- We work exclusively with certified trainers who train you extensively in theory and practice.
- You will work with the colors, cartrigdes and devices developed by us and manufactured and certified in our factory. Benefit from our many years of experience and expertise as a manufacturer and training provider.
- After completing the training course, you will receive individual and personal support from our trainers via WhatsApp and the amiea pro app (except master level).
- But there is much more. You will receive an exclusive gift box "Welcome to amiea". Included are all practical materials, the amiea exercise booklet, as well as all soft drinks and coffee breaks.
OUR TRAINING CONCEPT FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN PMU
With us, you can realize your potential, learn from our supportive professionals, and practice with them. We offer you a modern mixture of theory and a strong emphasis on practice with many models. We won’t leave you alone: even after training, we’ll stand at your side with an accompanying program for your career.
You can exchange ideas and experiences with colleagues within a local community. With us, you’ll even have the whole world open to you: if you want, you can become part of the international amiea family and get to know amiea artists from over 50 countries.
YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER AS A PMU ARTIST
Our training concept is based on four key elements of expertise that will make you a success and boost your career as an artist.
- Design & sketching
- Color mixing
- Application techniques
- Treatment processes
- Follow-up treatment
- and much more
- Customer service
- Selecting the right colors and treatment techniques
- Customer behavior patterns before and after treatment
- and much more
- Treatment products
- Care products
- and much more
- Sale of PMUs
- Product sales
- Customer management
- Social media & photos
- and much more
Click through our levels and find the right course for your entry into the amiea Academy!
Our Special Classes
Our amiea Academy team
Cordula Reuter, Academy Manager
Warum solltest Du zu Permanent Make-up bei uns lernen?
Dank der amiea Academy können wir eine sehr gute Ausbildung in den Bereichen Pigmentierung und Microneedling anbieten. Artists können von den Besten lernen und bei Problemen Unterstützung erhalten. Das Besondere ist, dass wir eine amiea-Family haben, bei der Jeder Jedem helfen kann. Ich bin stolz darauf, meinen Anteil zu leisten, damit es immer bessere Anwender gibt, die ihre Kunden glücklich machen.
- 1997 Ausbildung Kosmetikerin
- 2000 Ausbildung Maskenbildnerin
- 2003 Ausbildung Pigmentiererin
- Weiterbildungen zu Microneedling, Medizinische Pigmentierung sowie Scalp
- 2013 Spa Manager
- 2015 Leitung Testzentrum MT.DERM GmbH
Elena Nikora, Head of Training
Why do we need amiea Academy?
When you are manufacture who develops all the products for this very special industry like micropigmentation , it’s necessary to have an academy where you can learn all the technical secrets about products from the beginning. Only if you know what’s special, what are the features you can be sure that your work will be good. If you have any questions during working with clients – you always will have support from your professional family.
What is so special about it?
Our micropigmentation industry is a very special one. We are doing magic that nobody sees, but everybody watches the changes in our clients. Education also should be like learning magic - step by step, without hurrying up.
Why are you proud about working with amiea Academy?
I am working with amiea products for more than 10 years and I don’t want to change to anything else. I know how important it is for an artist to have a special place where you can come and learn all the secrets of micropigmentation with amiea. I am really happy that I became a part of amiea academy from the very beginning and I believe that this project will be very successful.
- 2005 Graduated from the North Caucasus State Technical University and got higher education in the specialty “Specialist at service and tourism” (Stavropol, Russia)
- 2008 Completed basic training at the Permanent Makeup School “Pink Studio” , having received a diploma in the specialty “Permanent Makeup Artist” (Moscow, Russia)
- 2012 Graduated from Stavropol State Medical College, specialty – nurse (Stavropol, Russia)
- 2009–2011 multiple medalists at international championships of permanent makeup
- 2010–2016 Working with the Soling Company as a micropigmentation trainer (Moscow, Russia)
- 2016 Move to Berlin, Germany, and start working with MT.DERM GmbH as an amiea Head of training
- Since 2012 constantly speaker and expert at the International permanent makeup and aesthetic medicine Congresses in Russia, Europe, Asia, OAE, USA and Latin America
- Member of the jury at the international permanent makeup and microblading championships in Russia, Europe, Asia, OAE, USA and Latin America
- Author of her own techniques in micropigmentation
- Author of the articles in professional magazines of permanent makeup and micropigmentation in Russia and Europe
- Co-Author of the book “Permanent Makeup – Essential Steps to become an Artist”
- Member of the Society of Aesthetic Dermopigmentation Specialists
Sara Lopez, Head of Academy MT.DERM GmbH
Spanish, German, English, Italian, French
„Our promise: bringing you a step forward in your professional career, to become a part of a local and international community and a continuous technical and business coaching for optimizing your achievements built upon your best talents.“
- Graduation in Political Sciences and International Business
- 2008 Head of Sales MT. DERM, amongst other for amiea
- 2018 author for the book “Permanent Makeup, Essential steps to become an artist” (together with International Master Trainers Toni Belfatto, Elena Nikora and Olga Kravchenko)
- 2019 Head of Academy MT. DERM Global Academy for the own brands amiea, Vytal and amiea med in the areas of permanent makeup, scalp micropigmentation, cosmetic and medical needling.
- Speaker on international beauty exhibitions, congresses and symposiums
- Co-founder of the Permanent International Congress for Permanent Cosmetics Berlin, member of the Scientific Committee in the 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2019 editions.
Clemens Glade, Communication & Strategies Manager
"It's a great challenge and joy to accompany the emergence of the amiea Academy from the first idea to the actual realization, and we spent a lot of time developing, validating, and adapting the concept helped many artists, distributors, experts, and partners. MT.DERM is well connected in the industry, 20 years of experience in development, research and production, made my work a lot easier. "
- 1994 graduation in Romance Studies, Philosophy and Cultural Studies
- 1996 graduation NLP Practitioner
- Self-employed since 1999 as a journalist, PR manager and communications consultant for clients in the health, lifestyle, digital economy and tourism sectors
- 2018 Project management, strategy and concept for MT.DERM
- Author of several books & travel guides
Kerman John-Albujas, amiea Academy Assistant
Spanish, German, English, Italian, Portuguese, Polish
- 2008-2011 Study International Relations (BA) Warsaw, Poland
- 2008-2010 commercial agent for Latin America
- 2010-2011 event management assistant
- 2011-2012 management assistant
- 2012-2018 several professional activities in event und gastronomy, management for catering and events
- 2019 amiea academy assistant